All rehearsals listed are mandatory. Please mark your calendar with the following practices dates.
Saturday, Sept 12th – LDS Conference Center
ARRIVE AND DROP OFF YOUR STUDENT AT 8:30 am
A teacher will be holding the pink “VOICE” sign at the curb on 200 North so you know you are in the right place ☺ The teacher(s) will escort your student(s) from the curb to doors 5 & 6 of the Conference Center. From there they will be taken into the Auditorium.
- 9-10:00 ALL Voice students rehearse on the stage
- 10:30: Starlight and Twinkle Students will be escorted to the curb for pick up.
- Classic Singers stay and rehearse until 1:30. Pick up for them will be 2:00 pm at the curb.
Saturday, Sept 19 – Performance Day!
CLASSIC STUDENTS ONLY:
- 2:00 pm students are dropped off at curb and escorted by a Teacher to the auditorium through Conference Center doors 5 & 6.
- 2:30-Rehearse in the Auditorium
- 5:15-6:30 Eat and change into Concert Dress
- 3:30 STARLIGHT AND TWINKLE students arrive at the curb for drop off. Look for the pink “Voice” sign.