Festival Date: Saturday, March 13 at American Heritage School in American Fork, UT.
PLEASE NOTE: ensembles AND solo sessions will be held on Saturday.
Registration is open through Wednesday, February 24. A late fee will be added after February 24. Thank you to those who have already completed their registration.
Solo Sessions - $20
Ensemble Sessions - $30
Teacher Participation Fee - $45 or 2 hours of volunteer time
- We offer sessions for bass, guitar and pre-twinkle. The pre-twinkle session is listed under “Level 1 but this session is ONLY for pre-twinkle students.
- Family Discount - Pay for 3 children and any additional children in the same household are free (see Rules & Guidelines 9d - contact us at email@example.com to have additional children's accounts credited).
YOU MUST PAY BY 2/24 TO SAVE YOUR SPOT IN THE SESSION. Check your student account to make sure you do not have a balance due.
Login to your student account to enroll in a session and add your solo entries. Registration is not complete until session is selected, pieces are added and payment is made.
MAKE SURE TO REVIEW THE RULES & GUIDELINES!
- You must list your accompanist on your registration. Contact your accompanist BEFORE registering to make sure they are available. The parent is responsible for paying the accompanist.
- There are some level 1 and 2 sessions that have a festival provided accompanist for an additional $5 fee. Festival accompanists will be given a list of who is in their session and what pieces they will be playing.
- Please note that some accompanists who are playing for many students (ie. Jayne Galloway) are assigned sessions noted as "Specific Accompanist" so they do not have to move from room to room or have time conflicts throughout the day. We can add accompanists to the library sessions if they have many students. Check the "Specific" sessions to see if your accompanist is listed there, and if so, sign up for one of those sessions. Otherwise, sign up for a "Student Provided" session and make sure to list the accompanist's name.
UVSF will be following the CDC, the state’s and American Heritage School’s COVID-19 guidelines (ie. taking temperatures, limiting audience size, social distancing, mask wearing, cleaning surfaces, etc).
Each participant may bring one audience member.